MLSP’s first live event, Live the Dream, in Las Vegas on October 2nd and 3rd was packed full of valuable content and great speakers.
Mike Dillard was one of the speakers, and here are some great tips from Mike:
- Attraction Marketing is about leadership and providing value.
- You attract people and business to yourself when you offer to help others achieve their goals.
- When you offer help, offer it generically– don’t just offer information that is specific to your company– offer generic information that others may benefit from as well, and you may attract others to you and/or to your business.
- Don’t offer generic help and then immediately pitch your business. Let people ask you about your business because they see you as a leader and want to know what you do.
- Mike suggested that if you are starting with a $500 budget you can start with offering affiliate products, and the best skill you can start to develop is copywriting.
- A couple of Mike’s favorite people to learn copywriting from: Dan Kennedy and Yanik Silver.
Find out about Free Internet Marketing Training